4 bedroom terraced house for saleDione Crescent, Oakhurst
Withdrawn from Market £234,995
- Well Presented Four Bedroom Town House
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites
- Dining/Family Room & Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Good Size South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Viewing Essential - NO CHAIN
VIEWING ESSENTIAL! A SPLENDID & SPACIOUS four bedroom Town House with two receptions and TWO EN-SUITES offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Situated in the popular Oakhurst location, sole agent Charles Harding would strongly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate all that this property has to offer. The accommodation briefly comprises four bedrooms, three of which are doubles, 'Jack and Jill' en-suite to the master bedroom, further en-suite to bedroom 2, modern fitted family bathroom, entrance hall, dining/family room, kitchen/breakfast room and ground floor cloakroom. Further attributes include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the home boasts an enclosed low maintenance, southerly aspect rear garden which is of a pleasant size for a property of its type along with a single garage and additional off road parking. The location is well regarded, providing good access to local shops, schools and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54672619.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6870101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.