This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Pavilion Way, Macclesfield, Cheshire

Sold STC £91,350

Property Description

Key features

  • Open Plan accommodation
  • Private entrance
  • Mezzanine bedroom
  • Bright and airy
  • 63% Shared ownership

Full description

Balmoral House at The Pavilions in Macclesfield is a development of luxury apartments and mews homes in a restored Grade II listed building and a magnificent parkland location. This one bedroom property offers exceptional stylish open plan accommodation with a large lounge/dining kitchen, mezzanine bedroom and bathroom, ideal for the first time buyer. Offered on 63% shared ownership with NO rent paid on the remaining 37%

Entrance Hall - Fitted with additional storage cupboard with both floor and eye level, storage heater.

Open Plan Lounge/Dining Kitchen - 9.32m in length (30'7" in length) - A bright and airy open plan lounge/diner offering excellent modern living within this magnificent Grade II listed building.

Lounge Area - 6.81m x 3.17m (22'4" x 10'5") - Two double glazed windows to the front, additional double glazed window to the side, television point, two electric storage heaters. Feature spiral staircase to the first floor.

Kitchen Area - 3.91m x 2.53m (12'10" x 8'4") - Open plan dining kitchen with a range of fitted units to both base and eye level complete with an inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and storage facilities, roll top work surfaces incorporating a breakfast bar, inset oven position with concealed extractor hood above, ceramic tiled splash back, laminate flooring and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.

Bedroom - 3.81m x 3.26m (12'6" x 10'8") - A double mezzanine bedroom with gallery over the lounge, double glaze window to the side.

Bathroom - Fitted with a three piece suite complete with a panelled bath with folding shower screen and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, ceramic tiled splash back, heated towel rail. Access door to store cupboard.

Store Cupboard - Providing excellent additional storage facilities.

Outside - The property is set in excellent communal gardens with well tended well stocked borders, lawns, ample visitor parking and an allocated parking position.

As the Sellers agent, we are not Surveyors or Conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or other issues relating to title or other legal issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. The copyright of all details, photographs and floorplans remain the possession of bjb.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
17 June 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 26333431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butters John Bee, Macclesfield Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.