4 bedroom detached house for saleCoombe Valley Road, Dover, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Lots of potential spread over four floors
- Large grounds & gardens
- A developers or builders dream
- No onward chain!
- EPC energy rating D (57)
This grade II listed property has potential in abundance. Firstly a four bedroom property over four floors, including basement rooms in a ready to move in condition.Each room you walk into has the high ceilings and generous size rooms. As you would expect from a property of this period. There will not be many arguments on moving in day as to who gets which bedroom. There is an opportunity to refurbish a property which is in need of a little bit of more than just TLC but could result in you getting two properties for the price of one, perfect for an annexe for another family member where they can live independently whilst you keep an eye on them. With extensive grounds you have got enough room for a large garden, a vegetable patch, garages and log-cabins. The only limitation with this property is your own imagination and the councils approval.Coombe Valley has a number of amenities nearby including shops, schools and even the new hospital. With Dover Priory railway train station not too far away you can catch the fast link train to London to spend the evening in the West-End watching a show.
What the Owner says:
I purchased this property as an investment and rented the home out for a number of years. My intention was to create my peaceful haven but other things have now taken over and I would like somebody else to complete the project. The home is the sight of the old dairy, and it was the charm and character of the property that first took my eye and I can not wait until the whole sight if return to is obvious former glory.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 14'9 x 13'9 (4.50m x 4.19m)
- Dining Room: 14'9 x 13'5 (4.50m x 4.09m)
- Kitchen: 15'0 x 8'8 (4.58m x 2.64m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 4'9 x 3'7 (1.45m x 1.09m)
- Cellar 1: 15'1 x 13'5 (4.60m x 4.09m)
- Cellar 2: 15'0 x 13'6 (4.58m x 4.12m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing: 15'2 x 8'8 (4.63m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom: 15'2 x 8'8 (4.63m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 13'7 (4.58m x 4.14m)
- Bedroom 2: 141'7 x 13'6 (43.18m x 4.12m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 15'6 x 14'10 (4.73m x 4.52m)
- Study: 7'2 x 5'7 (2.19m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'10 x 13'7 (4.52m x 4.14m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54673447.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10730903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.