1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleDitchling Rise, Brighton
Sold STC £260,000
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £275,000
- Raised Ground Floor Flat
- 1 Double BEDROOM
- Spacious Lounge
- Long Lease
- Rear Garden
This Newly Refurbished Ground Floor Flat is located in the popular seaside City of Brighton. This well presented property benefits from 1 Double Bedroom, a Spacious Lounge, an Elegant Fitted Kitchen with storage space, a modern fitted bathroom with a shower cubicle and a Delightful Rear Garden.
This newly refurbished Ground Floor Flat is situated within a short distance of London Road Train Station, Preston Park, local amenities and popular primary schools.
This beautiful property benefits well presented lounge with space for a dining area, an elegant fitted kitchen with 3 large storage units to the side and there is a modern fitted shower room. The double bedroom is quietly tucked away towards the back of the property, with space for a wardrobe and there is a window to the rear.
There is direct access through a patio door in the kitchen leading out onto a rear garden. Upon entering the garden you are welcomed with a lawn area and a path leading to an enchanting paved patio area. This fantastic property would be ideal for anyone looking to purchase their first home or an investor.
Spot lights, wall mounted thermostat and fuse board.
Lounge 16' 7" max x 13' 11" max ( 5.05m max x 4.24m max )
Bay window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 15' 8" max x 8' 5" max ( 4.78m max x 2.57m max )
Fitted kitchen, 3 large storage units to side, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated gas oven with hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing boiler, wall mounted radiator, window to side and patio door.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.73m max x 3.43m max )
Window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Modern fitted shower room, shower cubicle with monsoon shower head, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and wall mounted radiator.
Delightful rear garden, patio and lawn.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54673744.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.