2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManse Cottage, Holywood, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE IN VILLAGE SETTING TO NORTH OF DUMFRIES
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE & HALL, LIVING ROOM, SUN ROOM AND DOUBLE BEDROOM TO LOWER FLOOR
- KITCHEN, DOUBLE BEDROOM AND BATHROOM TO UPPER FLOOR
- DOUBLE GLAZING, ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATING
- EXTERNAL CELLAR, CAR PORT OFF-STREET PARKING, SHED, GARDENS
- ENERGY RATING = F
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A SEMI-DETACHED SPLIT-LEVEL COTTAGE IN A RURAL, VILLAGE SETTING
The property is located in the village of Holywood, approximately five miles North of Dumfries. The village has a local convenience store and highly regarded primary school, whilst offering convenient access to a range of amenities in Dumfries via regular bus links.
The accommodation comprises briefly an Entrance Vestibule & Hall, Living Room, Sun Room and Double Bedroom to the lower floor, with a second Double Bedroom, Bathroom and Kitchen to the upper floor. Externally there is car-port off-street parking, external cellar, beautiful gardens and open countryside beyond.
GREAT POTENTIAL TO CREATE A LOVELY HOME OR HOLIDAY COTTAGE IN A PLEASANT VILLAGE LOCATION.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54675823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN160154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.