2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Down Close, Stenson Fields, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FROM £129950 TO £126700
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SIDE CAR PORT
- PRIVATE LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
Enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac location is an appealing two bedroom semi detached bungalow offered for sale with immediate vacant possession. The property benefits from having a low maintenance private garden, car port, modern fitted kitchen, gas central heating and double glazing.
Enjoying a quiet cul de sac location in the popular location of Stenson Field. In brief the property comprises of entrance porch, lounge, modern kitchen, two bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside to the front of the property is a well established garden with well stocked borders, driveway parking and side car port. To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Having a UPVC double glazed door to front elevation and cloakroom space.
Lounge 18' 7" x 8' 7" ( 5.66m x 2.62m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, feature effect fireplace, television point, telephone point, beech wood flooring and a radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, modern fitted kitchen comprising; a range of matching wall, base and drawer units with roll top edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Stainless steel integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob with matching cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Providing access to part boarded, loft space having loft ladder and lighting.
Master Bedroom 10' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.46m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 7' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.16m )
Having UPVC double glazed sliding doors to rear elevation, wardrobes and a radiator.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' ( 2.16m x 1.52m )
Having an obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, panel bath with electric shower over, partially tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator and airing cupboard housing boiler.
To the front of the property is an attractive shrubbed area, side driveway leading to the car port providing ample off road parking for two vehicles.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed low maintenance paved garden with fenced boundaries, pagoda and patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54677632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.