3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHighwalls Road, Dinas Powys
- Three Generous Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Open Plan Living room
- Kitchen, Utility room & Cloakroom
- Workshop, Drive and garage
- No Chain
A traditional end of terrace stone cottage located in this a very sought after location. The property offers one main living room, kitchen & utility room, cloakroom, three generous bedrooms ensuite& master bedroom. The property also comes with a drive, garage, work shop.Viewing's are highly advised.
A traditional end of terrace stone cottage. In a very sought after location of Dinas Powys. A stone throw away from the golf club. Offering a generous accommodation with plenty of potential further development. The property comprises of: One generous open plan living room, fitted kitchen with access to utility room and cloakroom. First floor offers three good size bedrooms with master offering ensuite and family bathroom. Also benefits from drive and garage with access to the workshop with charming mature garden.
Ceramic flooring. Wooden door into lounge.
Lounge 20' 6" x 16' 6" Max ( 6.25m x 5.03m Max )
Two gas fires. Radiator. Double glazed window to front and rear. Door to kitchen. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.72m x 2.29m )
Wall and base units. Sink and drainer. Cooker point. Tile splash back. Double glazed window to side. Door to Utility room.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 5' 10" Min ( 2.51m x 1.78m Min )
Double glazed window to side. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Door to cloakroom.
Low level w/c . Wash hand basin. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Access to loft
Bedroom 1 19' 10" Max x 11' 2" ( 6.05m Max x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front and rear. Fitted wardrobes. Telephone point. Radiator. Door to ensuite.
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with vanity. Low level w/c. Radiator. Obscure double glazed window to fonts. Tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 11' ( 4.17m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in cupboard. Wall mounted storage cabinet.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Telephone point.
Three piece suite. Bath with shower over. Low level w/c. Wash hand basin. Obscured double glazed window to front. Door to airing cupboard with Radiator.
Garage 15' 6" x 3' 10" ( 4.72m x 1.17m )
Up and over door with remote control. Wall mounted boiler, power and light.
Work Shop 8' x 3' 10" ( 2.44m x 1.17m )
Double glazed window to rear. Shelves and work bench, power and light.
Enclosed with wall. Mostly paved. Flower borders.
Enclosed garden with fencing with paved patio.peebled area. Flower borders. Selection of shrubs. Climbers. rear porch leading to workshop and garage. Power and lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54677635.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.