2 bedroom flat for saleQuayside House, 8 Kew Bridge Road, Brentford, Middlesex
- Direct river views from both bedrooms, reception room & terrace
- 24 hr concierge, residents gym, off street parking
- 0.1 miles from Kew Bridge station & 0.6 miles from Gunnersbury station
- Within close proximity of Kew, Chiswick & Richmond
Spectacular river facing, enviably positioned apartment set within the prestigious Kew Bridge development offering contemporary living in a designer complex. The unit will be finished to exacting standards throughout & comprises reception, fully fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a unique south facing full length terrace. The apartment benefits from having direct river views from both bedrooms as well as the reception room. Kew Bridge is a desirable riverside development with facilities including 24 hour concierge, gymnasium & secure underground parking. Additional benefits include under floor heating, comfort cooling & video entry phone. Photos used do not directly correspond to this unit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54681164.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIL140131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.