2 bedroom terraced house for saleClifford Street, Derby
Offers in Region of £95,000
- RECENTLY REDUCED TO OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £95,000
- IDEAL FOR A BUY TO LET INVESTOR OR FIRST TIME BUYER
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
A two double bedroom mid terraced property located in the popular area of Wilmorton, the area is well positioned for easy access to Derby Train Station, Derby City Centre and the A52 and A50.
A two double bedroom mid terraced property located in the popular area of Wilmorton, the area is well positioned for easy access to Derby Train Station, Derby City Centre and the A52 and A50. The property benefits from having two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, spacious bathroom, low maintenance private rear garden, upvc double glazing and full gas central heating. BEING SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN, BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Enter via an external upvc double glazed door into the lounge, radiator, TV point, door to the dining room and upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.40m )
Having an enclosed staircase to the first floor landing, door to the cellar, door to the kitchen, fire surround, and upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 6' ( 2.82m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces over, inset electric hob with electric oven under, wall mounted boiler, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for a washing machine, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, spot lights to ceiling and a upvc double glazed window and door to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Enclosed staircase rises from the dining room to the first floor landing having carpeted flooring, radiator and doors to both bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.53m )
With carpeted flooring, radiator, recess storage cupboard housing the loft hatch, radiator and two upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
Having carpeted flooring, radiator, feature fireplace and upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of panel bath with shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and an obscure upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is on street parking and to the rear is a low maintenance garden with gated access to further on street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54681208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.