2 bedroom character property for saleThe Rank, Alhampton, Shepton Mallet
Offers in Excess of £180,000
- Beautiful Period Cottage
- Flagstone Flooring
- Inglenook Fireplace
- Wood Burning Stove
- South Facing Garden
- Delightful Setting
A delightful cottage found in a tranquil country setting. The cottage offers a host of period features including flagstone flooring, latched doors & inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove. Furthermore, the cottage benefits from a good sized, South facing garden making this one not to be missed.
Living Room 15' 7" max x 13' 7" ( 4.75m max x 4.14m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window and a window seat. Stable door to front and latched doors leading to the kitchen, bathroom and concealing the stairs leading to the first floor landing. This room has an inglenook fireplace with a Villager wood burning stove and exposed bressummer beam, flagstone flooring, exposed wooden beams, wall lights and a wall mounted electric heater.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 5' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.68m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window and a window seat. The kitchen has been fitted with base units with worksurfaces over, sink with adjacent drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashback, eye level electric oven, electric hob, and has inset ceiling downlighters.
A rear aspect room with double glazed window and exposed wooden beams. Suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over. WC, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Stairs leading up from the ground floor, a rear aspect double glazed window, exposed wooden beams, latched doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' 9" max x 10' ( 4.50m max x 3.05m )
A dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and rear, sloped ceilings, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 7' ( 2.49m x 2.13m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window, sloped ceiling, exposed wooden beams and a wall mounted electric heater.
External Utility Room 6' 1" x 5' 4" ( 1.85m x 1.63m )
A front aspect window, power and lighting, plumbing for washing machine.
The garden is south facing with a gated access. There is a paved patio area with pretty planted borders. Steps lead to an upper patio with a wood store and wooden garden shed. Beyond which is a generous lawn with mature hedge and flower bed borders. There is also an outside light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54681661.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.