4 bedroom barn conversion for saleBarn 1 Milton Farm
Under Offer £125,000
- TRADITIONAL STONE BARN - GREAT CHARACTER + POTENTIAL
- PP FOR A TWO-STOREY 4 BED/2 BATH COTTAGE
- APPROX. 1.6 ACRES IN ALL WITH INDEPENDENT ACCESS
- ATTRACTIVE, QUIET BUT NOT REMOTE LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO MAIN TOWNS AND WATERWAY ETC
A BARN CONVERSION OPPORTUNITY - DETAILED CONSENT FOR A SIZEABLE 4 BEDROOM/2 BATHROOM COTTAGE IN APPROX. 1.6 ACRES
Oxland Lane is a delightful rural but not isolated setting within the centre of Pembrokeshire. Easy access can be gained to the towns of Haverfordwest and Milford Haven plus Pembroke and Pembroke Dock (via the Cleddau Bridge) together with the 22 miles or so of navigable Milford Haven Waterway.
With approximate dimensions, once the conversion and renovation has been completed, the accommodation will comprise:-
20'6" x 19'8" (6.25m x 6.00m) including staircase, vaulted ceiling.
22'4" x 12'4" (6.80m x 3.75m)
12'4" x 6'3" (3.75m x 1.90m)
18'10" x 10'8" (5.74m x 3.25m)
12'4" x 8'6" (3.75m x 2.60m)
12'4" x 12'4" (3.75m x 3.75m)
23'9" x 18'4" (7.25m x 5.60m) overall, "L" shaped including stairwell.
10'8" x 8'2" (3.25m x 2.50m)
18'10" x 10'2" (5.75m x 3.10m)
10'8" x 6'7" (3.25m x 2.00m)
Stores (19'8" x 10'6" i.e. 6.00m x 3.20m)
No mains services are connected. Interested parties will need to make their own enquiries regarding electricity and water supplies. Drainage will have to be private.
We understand that this is Freehold and Barn 1 will be sold with vacant possession.
The east entrance to Oxland Lane can be found between the villages of Burton and Houghton. Milton Farm is about a mile or so along the lane on the right hand side. Barn 1 stands to the west side of the Farmhouse and has its own entrance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1R9365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.