3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreenlands Avenue, Greenlands, Redditch
Sold STC £160,000
- End Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen - Diner
- Front & Rear Gardens
- No Chain
Shipways are proud to present this END TERRACED HOUSE with GARAGE and PARKING. Benefiting from THREE BEDROOMS, lounge, kitchen-diner and a CONSERVATORY. Situated in the popular GREENLANDS district of REDDITCH. Please call us to arrange your viewing.
Offered for sale is this three bedroom end terrace house situated in Greenlands, Redditch.
Downstairs the property briefly comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen - diner and conservatory.
From the first floor landing doors lead off to three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a well looked after back garden, off road parking to the front and a detached garage to the side.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified.
An obscured single glazed door to front into the hallway. The hallway has doors leading off to the lounge and kitchen - diner. There is a radiator and stairs leading up to the first floor accommodation with storage space under the stairs.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 4" max ( 4.67m x 3.15m max )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front. There is a gas fire with feature surround and back boiler.
Kitchen-Diner 15' 3" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.65m max x 2.92m max )
The kitchen diner has a double glazed door to the rear leading into the garden and double glazed sliding doors to the rear leading into the conservatory. There are a range of fitted base and wall units with roll edge works over and a stainless steel sink drainer and mixer. Cooking appliances include a gas hob with hood over and built in oven. There is space for a washing machine and fridge freezer.
Conservatory 13' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.04m x 2.41m )
The modern style conservatory has double glazed windows to the side and rear. There are double glazed sliding doors that lead out to the garden. The conservatory further benefits from a radiator and a storage area.
Having doors leading off to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
The bathroom has two obscured double glazed windows to the rear and a radiator. The three piece fitted suite comprises corner panelled bath with electric shower over, close coupled flush WC and a sink and pedestal. There is a radiator and tiling to splash prone areas.
Bedroom 13' 1" plus recess x 10' 4" max ( 3.99m plus recess x 3.15m max )
There is a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator. An airing cupboard that houses the hot water tank. This bedroom further benefits from fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 11' 7" plus recess x 10' 8" max ( 3.53m plus recess x 3.25m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 9' 11" max x 7' max ( 3.02m max x 2.13m max )
A double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
The front garden has an assortment of shrubs and bushes with an off road parking space to the side. There is a shared driveway that leads down to the garage.
The enclosed rear garden has a block paved patio area and a well manicured lawn. There is a pathway leading to a patio area at the end of the garden and two storage sheds. The rear garden further benefits from gated side access.
Garage 15' 9" x 8' ( 4.80m x 2.44m )
The detached garage is to the side of the property and has an up and over door to the front and two single glazed windows to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54682036.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.