3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSir Briggs Avenue, Duffryn, NEWPORT
- Attractive Modern Semi Detached Family Home
- Conveniently Located
- Three Bedrooms With Master En Suite
- Living Room
- Fitted Modern Kitchen/Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Double Glazing
- Gas Heating To Radiators
- Enclosed Level Rear Garden
Guide Price £175,950 - £179,950 An attractive modern semi detached family home which was recently constructed Persimmon on this convenient development of similar style properties which is ideally located for easy access to the M4 motorway network and local business parks. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor an entrance porch, cloakroom, living room and a fitted modern kitchen/dining room. To the first floor is the master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas heating to radiators. An early internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this nearly new well presented modern family home.
Property ref: 121_1624_4181864
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54683659.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4181864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co, Newport - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.