2 bedroom character property for saleThe Street, Bracon Ash, Norwich
- WAS £205,000 - NOW £195,000
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Popular Location
- Generous Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
We are delighted to be marketing this spacious 2 bedroom semi-detached cottage in the popular village of Bracon Ash.
With off road parking and a particularly generous private rear garden, this 2 bedroom cottage is ideal for a first time buyer or growing family looking for village life with close links to Norwich and the popular market town of Wymondham.
The ground floor comprises 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and the family bathroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms.
Externally the property boasts a generous rear garden mostly laid to lawn and off road parking to the front aspect.
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Bay window to front aspect. Open fireplace with wooden surround and raised hearth. Radiator
Dining Room 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Window to side, radiator, wooden floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Square arch and window to: -
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating wine rack, with roll edge work surfaces over. Inset stainless single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Built in electric double oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for free standing fridge freezer. Larder style unit. Tiled flooring. Arch to dining room and arch to: -
Fitted with a matching suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over. Double radiator, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Window to rear aspect.
Bathroom is currently undergoing refurbishment by the current vendors.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ornamental feature fireplace, Over stairs storage cupboard and single radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Window to rear aspect, ornamental feature fireplace.
The front aspect of the property is laid primarily to lawn with a driveway to side providing off road parking.
To the rear of this cottage is a fence enclosed garden laid primarily to lawn with shingle and paved patio area, plant beds and borders. Brick built storage shed and outside tap.
Bracon Ash is a village in the popular county of Norfolk and is located approximately just 6.5 miles from Norwich. The village boasts a village hall, which is available for private bookings and holds annual events including Quiz nights, St Nicholas Church and a delightful bed and breakfast.
The village is also located just 6 miles from Wymondham town, which offers more amenities including a supermarket, a range of shops, schools, medical centre, dentists, leisure centre and public transportation (including direct rail routes to Norwich and Cambridge) to name just a few.
From St Nicholas Church in Bracon Ash turn right onto School Rd. At the t-junction turn right onto The Street and the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54683773.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.