2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWhinburgh Road, Westfield, Dereham
Sold STC £270,000
- 2 Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Delightful Semi-Rural Location
- 0.219 Acre Plot (STMS)
- Gardens, Garage + Ample Parking
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
A well presented 2 double bedroom detached bungalow, occupying a delightful semi-rural location within this highly regarded area, yet within easy reach of Dereham town. The property is set on a very generous plot and boasts UPVC double glazing, ample parking and a garage. Viewing is essential.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this well presented detached bungalow, which boasts a delightful semi-rural position. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and oil fired radiator heating to most rooms, with the shower room benefitting from electric under-floor heating.
Whinburgh and Westfield is a civil parish in the county of Norfolk, approximately 5 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham.
UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, loft access, inset ceiling spotlights.
Lounge 12' 2" x 10' 6" max ( 3.71m x 3.20m max )
Electric feature fireplace, radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, UPVC window to the front aspect, double glazed door opening to:
Conservatory 13' 10" x 9' 7" ( 4.22m x 2.92m )
Of UPVC construction on a brick base, radiator, integral door opening to the garage, UPVC external entrance doors opening to the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.79m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, white brick effect splash backs, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge, wall mounted oil fired boiler, radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.10m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and shower cubicle, Travertine tiled walls, heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlights, Travertine tiled flooring, electric under-floor heating, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
The property is approached via five-bar double gates, which open out to a shingle driveway, providing ample off-road parking and access to the car port and integral garage. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn, enclosed by panelled fencing.
The well-tended rear garden is also laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, two timber garden storage sheds and a summerhouse, enclosed by panelled fencing. Both sides of the property give access back to the front.
Garage 17' 5" x 9' 8" ( 5.31m x 2.95m )
Double doors opening to the front aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the rear garden, power and lighting.
Whinburgh and Westfield is a civil parish in the county of Norfolk, approximately 5 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham. Dereham town itself is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed down Church Street and bear left at Bishop Bonner's Cottage onto Mary Unwin Road. At the t-junction, turn right onto Baxter Row and proceed along through Southend. At the t-junction, turn right onto Shipdham Road and continue into Toftwood. Take the left hand turn at the Vauxhall garage onto Westfield Road and proceed along. Follow this road until reaching Westfield and continue. Upon reaching a junction, turn right and then left onto Whinburgh Road. Proceed along and the property will be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54691294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.