5 bedroom farm house for saleClifton upon Teme Worcestershire
Withdrawn from Market £650,000
- A proper, handsome farmhouse on the edge of a popular village with a great garden and plenty of character
- Steps lead up to the front door which opens into a hallway, but day to day the back door is used. this goes into the large utility room...perfect for keeping wellies, coats, dogs etc as well as ...
- The kitchen is beamed and comfortable with an Aga adding extra character and cosiness. There are plenty of cupboards as well as space for a family table. The kitchen also has the bonus of a larg...
- The large sitting room cum dining room is a real gem...it has a huge inglenook fireplace and is the perfect room for relaxing and entertaining family and friends.
- off an inner hallway is a study...the ideal retreat which leads through to a comfortable and cosy snug.
- Steps Farm has 2 staircases, leading to 5 good double bedrooms. The main bedroom has it's own bathroom and dressing room and there is a good size family bathroom
- The fifth bedroom is on the top floor...and would be an ideal teenage suite or a playroom...lots of versatility
- The oak framed double carport outside has an excellent room above it...ideal as a home office or again as a teenage den
- The gardens at Steps Farm are a delight with plenty of herbaceous borders, a kitchen garden, areas for children to roam or kick a ball, a paddock area and a very pretty terrace
- Clifton is a really popular village as it has a shop, a pub and a village hall and church...plus it has the huge benefit of being Chantry School catchment.
On the edge of the village - imposing grade II listed farmhouse - classic rambling accommodation of great character, 5 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, farmhouse kitchen with Aga, cellerage. Detached oak framed double carport with studio/office over. Delightful gardens in excess 0.75 acre. Just a short walk from the village shop, pub and school yet with glorious Teme Valley countryside on its doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6798058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Aps Sales & Lettings, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.