Shop for saleAlbert Road, Blackpool
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- SHOP- CURRENTLY TRADING PART TIME
- RECENTLY RENOVATED
- SITUATED IN BLACKPOOL TOWN CENTRE
- IDEAL TRADING LOCATION
- ALARM SYSTEM
- CCTV INSTALLED
- POTENTIAL TO BE TEA ROOM OR COFFEE/ SANDWICH SHOP
- CALL 01253 624047 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
EXCELLENT INVESTMENT IN A FANTASTIC TRADING LOCATION: Recently renovated convenience store/ off license with a traditional feel located in Blackpool Town Centre. The property is currently trading part-time and benefits from CCTV, internal metal shutters, an alarm system and a forecourt to the front providing parking for 3 cars. Potential for coffee shop/ sandwich shop, tea room, retail or hair salon. Call 01253 624047 to arrange your viewing!
SHOP 5.60m (18' 4") x 5.55m (18' 3")
The shop has a traditional feel and is currently laid out as a sandwich shop with tables and chairs. There is a refrigerated display, shelving, wooden panelling on the walls and a till. There is also a double fridge and dishwasher.
CCTV installed and fully serviced.
BASEMENT 5.50m (18' 1") x 5.75m (18' 10")
Fully tanked and boarded.
WC and wash hand basin with partly tiled walls.
Leasehold - 999 years from 1991 - 974 years left.
Peppercorn ground rent of £1 per annum.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1COM01126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.