2 bedroom terraced house for saleGladstone Street, Fleckney, Leicester
- REDUCED FROM £145,000
- Two bedroom mid terraced with loft room
- Completely renovated
- Upvc double glazed sash windows
- No upward chain
Splendid 2 bedroom cottage in a village location. Upvc double glazing, Gch, refitted Kitchen and bathroom, rear garden, useful loft room, no chain, viewing recommended.
An attractive 2 bedroom terraced cottage in a popular village location. Two reception rooms, refitted kitchen, first floor passaged landing, 2 bedrooms - master bedroom providing access to the useful loft room via a fixed staircase, refitted bathroom. To the rear are cottage gardens. The property benefits from Upvc double glazing and GCH. Early viewing is recommended. The property is offered with no chain and realistic offers will be considered. Fleckney is a popular village with many amenities including primary school, supermarket, pubs, post office and doctors surgery.
Lounge 12' x 11' 1" max into recess ( 3.66m x 3.38m max into recess )
UPVC sash window to the front, laminate flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 1" max into recess x 11' 11" plus recess ( 3.38m max into recess x 3.63m plus recess )
UPVC sash window to the rear, under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator and plumbing for washing machine.
Kitchen 4' 7" x 13' 1" ( 1.40m x 3.99m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, sink and drainer, fully tiled walls, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, built in fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side and door to side.
Bedroom One 11' max into recess x 12' ( 3.35m max into recess x 3.66m )
UPVC sash window to the front, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring and radiator. Bedroom one has stairs to loft room (9110" x 1315") with laminate flooring and has restricted head space.
Bedroom Two 12' x 6' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.08m )
UPVC sash window, airing cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C., fully tiled walls and radiator.
Block paved patio, outbuilding, flowerbeds and trees
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54692281.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.