1 bedroom terraced bungalow for salePennine Rise, Hastings
Sold STC £115,000
- One Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Located on the outskirts of Hastings, this one bedroom mid terraced bungalow with the benefit of gardens to front and rear and off road parking. Accommodation includes living room, kitchen, bathroom and a double bedroom. Features include double glazing and gas central heating.
Located on the outskirts of Hastings, this one bedroom mid terraced bungalow with the benefit of gardens to front and rear and off road parking. Accommodation includes living room, kitchen, bathroom and a double bedroom. Features include double glazing and gas central heating. Hastings town is within 2 miles with the seafront and mainline train station.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect
Lounge 13' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.92m )
Having laminate flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect
Kitchen 6' 2" x 5' 6" ( 1.88m x 1.68m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob. Space and plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring, partly tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Having laminate flooring, storage cupboard, radiator and a double glazed door
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 13' 9" ( 2.87m x 4.19m )
Having laminate flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Comprising a bath with mixer tap and a shower attachment over with screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan and wc. Partly tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Having a paved patio with steps leading to a grass area with a bricked border having shrubs. A shed and being enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54692287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.