2 bedroom flat for saleChapel Road, SMALLFIELD, Horley
Withdrawn from Market
- *First floor flat
- *Two double bedrooms
- *Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- *Double glazing & Gas central heating
- *Two parking spaces
- *Desirable location
- *Close to local shops
- *No onward chain
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
NO ONWARD CHAIN - INVESTORS ONLY. Choices are pleased to offer to the market this delightful two double bedroom flat situated in a desirable area of Smallfield and close to local shops. The property comprises; Entrance hall, lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and two double bedrooms. Benefits include two parking spaces, double glazing and gas central heating. A great investment opportunity or first time buy, call today to arrange an appointment to view. EPC Rating E.
*First floor flat
*Two double bedrooms
*Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
*Double glazing & Gas central heating
*Two parking spaces
*Close to local shops
*No onward chain
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
Draft details awaiting vendor approval
Two parking spaces.
Buyers Commission May Be Required*
*Full details available upon request.
Term: 99 Years from 23 April 2002.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54692617.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6751243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.