4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEydon Drive, Priors Hall Park, Corby
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive available
- Constructed in 2014
- Set overlooking a green
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to a master
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and parking
- Solar Panel hot water system
- No forward chain
Modern house constructed in 2014 with a solar planel hot water system . With no forward chain and £1000 Buyers Incentive available.
Understairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
4.21m x 2.79m (13'10" x 9'2"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, fitted electric double over, built in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built-in dishwasher, integrated washing machine/tumble drier, space for fridge/freezer, window to front, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas boiler.
4.91m x 3.66m (16'1" x 12') maximum. Window to rear, double doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank, stairs to second floor, doors to:
4.20m x 2.80m (13'9" x 9'2") maximum. Window to front.
3.67m x 2.78m (12' x 9'1"). Window to rear.
2.61m x 2.02m (8'7" x 6'8") maximum. Window to rear.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment off, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, tiled surround, opaque window to rear, tiled flooring.
Half-landing with door to:
5.84m x 3.09m (19'2" x 10'2") maximum. Dormer window to front and rear, built-in double wardrobe, walk-in storage cupboard/hanging space, access to loft, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, extractor fan, opaque dormer window to rear, tiled flooring.
The property is set back behind a green with visitors parking spaces in front and wood chips borders with planting. There is a small low maintenance front garden and a generous rear garden which has a large patio seating area leading off from the lounge, lawn and gated side access to the parking.
Up and over door. Parking space directly in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54692725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.