3 bedroom cottage for saleOld Mill Close, Brighton
- Period family home
- Three Bedrooms, three reception rooms and conservatory
- Link detached
- No chain
- Garage and carriage driveway
- No Chain
- Corner plot
Beautiful and unique cottage style link-detached period property in the sought after Patcham Village. Consists of three bedrooms, three reception rooms, family bathroom, separate WC, conservatory, kitchen/diner, spacious entrance hall and garage.
This rarely available period family home occupies a commanding corner plot in a popular location within Patcham Village. The property immediately catches the eye and boasts a carriage driveway and a generously sized garage. Internally the property consists of 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen-diner, conservatory and WC. What is also impressive is the gallery landing and entrance hall with parquet flooring. The property is offered with no ongoing chain and early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 14' 4" max ( 4.78m max x 4.37m max )
Dining Room 12' 9" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.89m max x 3.18m max )
Downstairs Bedroom 10' 7" x 12' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.76m )
Kitchen/diner 21' 3" max x 9' 9" ( 6.48m max x 2.97m )
Conservatory 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 20' 5" max x 9' 9" max ( 6.22m max x 2.97m max )
Bedroom Two 9' 6" max x 9' 3" max ( 2.90m max x 2.82m max )
Bathroom 10' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.03m )
Garage 19' 3" max x 19' 6" max ( 5.87m max x 5.94m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54695752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAT101778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Patcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.