2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRyvere Close, Stourport-On-Severn
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- PART CENTRALLY HEATED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- NICE REAR GARDEN
****SEMI DETACHED***OFF ROAD PARKING****DOUBLE GLAZING****REAR GARDEN**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge with double glazed French doors leading to a generous sized rear garden, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
A two bedroom semi detached property situated in Stourport-on-Severn. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge with double glazed French doors leading to a generous sized rear garden, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. The property also benefits from having double glazing and off road parking. Viewing advised.
Double glazed obscure door to front aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, built-in understairs cupboard, further built in cupboard, gas central heated radiator, doors to kitchen and lounge.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 19' 8" max x 13' 7" max ( 5.99m max x 4.14m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, serving hatch to kitchen, two gas central heated radiators and double glazed French doors to garden.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, strip light, a range of wall drawer and base units, worktops, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft, ceiling light, built-in cupboard housing water tank and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 12' excluding door recess x 9' 6" excluding door recess ( 3.66m excluding door recess x 2.90m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and a generous size built-in cupboard with lighting.
Ceiling light, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c.
Double glazed obscure window, ceiling light, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, tiled splashback and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders, lawn, patio, outside tap, outside lighting and gate to rear.
Communal Car Park
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54696883.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS106019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.