2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrookside, North Elmham, Dereham
- £165,000 - £175,000 Guide
- 2 Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Re-Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- 18' Lounge + Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gardens, Garage + Driveway
A modernised and improved detached bungalow, located at the end of a maturing cul-de-sac in the heart of this historic village. Boasting a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, modern fitted shower room, 18' lounge, well-tended gardens, driveway & garage. NO UPWARD CHAIN!!
Call us today to book your viewing!!
UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, UPVC window to the front aspect, tiled flooring, door opening to:
Lounge 18' x 12' 10" ( 5.49m x 3.91m )
Radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted high gloss kitchen units with work surfaces over and part under-unit lighting, inset single drainer sink unit, integrated oven, microwave and touch sensitive hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge-freezer, inset LED spotlights, coved ceiling, UPVC window to the front aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
Dining Area 12' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.86m x 2.77m )
Radiator, coved ceiling, UPVC patio style doors opening to the rear garden.
Built-in cupboard, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 10' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.79m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.31m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and w.c with storage under, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, wall mounted mirror with lighting and anti-mist technology, shaver point, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with flower and shrub beds and external lighting. A brick-weave driveway provides access to the garage.
Side access and a pathway leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, external lighting and an attractive raised sloping rockery with various flower and shrubs with steps leading up to the top of the garden, which is enclosed to either side by fencing.
Garage 16' 8" x 9' ( 5.08m x 2.74m )
Up and over door to the front aspect, personal door opening to the rear garden, power and lighting.
North Elmham is a popular village steeped in history and the local facilities include a doctors surgery, a primary school, shops and public houses. The bustling market town of Dereham is about five miles away and the City of Norwich is about twenty miles away. There are regular bus services to both. Dereham itself boasts a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. Dereham offers many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering the village of North Elmham from the Dereham direction, proceed into the village centre and take the third right hand turn into Cathedral Drive. Continue along this road and at the bottom, turn right into Brookside. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54698422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.