4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Clere Hill Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent
- A historic house with equestrian facilities
- Delightful rural location on a country lane with views
- 4 bedrooms, 4 receptions, 2 bathrooms
- Range of outbuildings & grounds of approx. 4 acres
- Swimming pool, double garage
A substantial detached property offering potential for extension. The accommodation is well presented retaining many original period features with spacious rooms arranged over two floors. The ground floor comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, double aspect sitting room with an inglenook fireplace, dining room, substantial games room, study, sun room, 2nd cloakroom and a comprehensively fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a separate utility room. To the first floor there is a sizable double aspect master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a separate WC, 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property provides a secure gated entrance leading to a brick paved driveway with ample off-street parking along with access to the double garage. The gardens have been well maintained and offer complete privacy with large areas of lawn flanked by mature trees, there is a large paved terrace providing ideal outside entertaining space and a heated swimming pool. There are a number of substantial outbuildings offering potential for a range of uses. The stable block and yard provide direct access to the paddocks and has its own private entrance and will appeal to those with equestrian interests. The total plot is understood to be approximately 4 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54698608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA130828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Sevenoaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.