2 bedroom terraced house for saleWalden Road, Sheffield
- REDUCED FROM £89,950
- Two/ Three Bedrooms
- Central Heating
- Rear Enclosed Garden
- Close to Local Amenities & Public Transport
- NO CHAIN
***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000*** Offering NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two/ three bedroom mid-town house which offers central heating, gardens to both sides and is located within easy access to local amenities & public transport. Viewing strictly by the agent William h Brown.
***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000*** Offering NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two/ three bedroom mid-town house which offers partial double glazing, central heating, gardens to both sides and is located within easy access to local amenities & public transport. Accommodation comprises; entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms one being an occasional bedroom accessed through bedroom two & bathroom. Viewing strictly by the selling agent William H Brown.
A front entrance door leads into the porch, with a door through to:
Lounge 11' 2" x 13' 10" ( 3.40m x 4.22m )
With a single radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, stairs rising to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard. A front facing window and living flame gas fire with surround.
Dining Kitchen 14' 4" x 8' 1" ( 4.37m x 2.46m )
With a wall mounted central heating boiler and rear facing double glazed window. The kitchen is a range of base and wall units with gas hob, oven and extractor. A 1 1/2 sink with mixer tap, single radiator and space for upright fridge freezer.
With access to the back garden.
First Floor Landing
With access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.20m x 3.43m )
With a front facing window, single radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.16m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and single radiator. Access from this room to the:
Dressing Room/ Bedroom Three 4' 3" x 11' 4" ( 1.30m x 3.45m )
With a rear facing double glazed window.
With tiling to the floor, pannelled bath with electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. A rear facing obscure window.
Exterior & Gardens
A front garden with side shared passageway give access round to the rear enclosed garden with lawn area and borders with garden shed for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54699895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.