2 bedroom lodge for saleNorthwood Lane, BEWDLEY
Sold STC £80,000
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED CHALET
- STUNNING LONG REACHING VIEWS OF THE COUNTRYSIDE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 12 MONTH RESIDENCY
- DOUBLE GLAZING & LPG HEATING
- LOUNGE WITH MULTI FUEL BURNER
****DETACHED CHALET****NO UPWARD CHAIN****COUNTRYSIDE LOCATION****12 MONTH RESIDENCY****LPG HEATING****DOUBLE GLAZING****PARKING**** Comprising entrance porch/utility, kitchen, lounge with multi fuel burner, two bedrooms and bathroom. STUNNING LOCATION.
A two bedroom detached chalet located on Northwood Farm in Bewdley with far reaching views of the countryside. Comprising entrance porch/utility, kitchen, lounge with multi fuel burner, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having no upward chain, a garden with decked area and outside shed with power and lighting, LPG heating, double glazing and parking. Situated in the most idealic setting this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Entrance Porch/ Utility 6' x 4' 11" ( 1.83m x 1.50m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed obscure door to front aspect, worktop, window and glassed door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 9" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.89m max x 2.72m max )
Window to side aspect, ceiling light, strip light, worktops, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, radiator, tiled floor and opening to inner hallway.
Doors to various rooms.
Lounge 14' max x 11' 3" max ( 4.27m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazed French doors to front aspect, ceiling light, multi fuel burner with tiled hearth and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" front of wardrobes x 7' 1" max ( 2.59m front of wardrobes x 2.16m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, corner bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level w.c, fitted cupboards and tiled floor.
Fenced borders, pond, decked area, stoned path leading to front door, outside lighting and timber shed with power and lighting.
Please note that the property is leasehold. It has a 12 month residency with an annual service charge of £1515.60. This also includes the ground rent, water rates and general upkeep of the site. Payment is made to Hill Farm Farmhouse. The amount of years on the lease are unlimited.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.