3 bedroom flat for saleNew Atlas Wharf, 3 Arnhem Place, London
- 1324sq ft 3rd floor 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.
- West-facing reception with direct river views.
- Secure development with 24 hour concierge & residents' gym & sauna facilities.
- Wood flooring throughout; 2 balconies; under-cover parking.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A superior 1324sq ft 3rd floor 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with an exceptionally large river-facing reception. The property benefits from hardwood flooring throughout, direct West-facing river views from the reception & its balcony & secure, covered parking.
New Atlas Wharf is a secure, 100% private development, with 24 hour concierge, residents' gym & sauna facilities. It is located on Westferry Road approximately 1.2km from Canary Wharf Jubilee Line station or 800m from Crossharbour DLR station, & close to local bus routes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54701932.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK160151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.