4 bedroom house for saleLong Road, Cambridge
Sold STC £899,995
A spectacular brand new 4 bedroom townhouse providing 2,246 sq ft of well-planned living plus car port for two cars.
The ground floor comprises of an open plan kitchen/dining/family area, whilst a separate living room and expansive terrace, perfect for entertaining can be found on the first floor.
The 4 bedrooms are all of very good proportions and a high standard of finish. The master bedroom, on the third floor, features fitted wardrobes, luxurious en suite and elevated views from two terraces.
The Kavanagh is a superb family home, our top ten features of this house are:
* Secure parking and cycle store;
* Underfloor heating to main living area;
* Spacious entrance hall;
* Well equipped kitchen opening on to the dining area - ideal for entertaining;
* Expansive terrace offering elevated views;
* A generous living room with door onto the terrace;
* Impressive dual aspect master suite occupying the entire hird floor. Benefiting from a spacious fitted wardrobe, luxurious en suite shower room and access to two private terrace;
* The property has a further 3 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms;
* Perfectly placed within close proximity of some of the most sought after private schools and universities in the UK;
* Anticipated August completion.
Cambridge City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2 miles (distances are approximate).
External Image is Computer Generated. Internal Photos From The Wordsworth Show House.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.