1 bedroom apartment for saleHall Street, Manchester
Withdrawn from Market
- Contemporary Ground Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom & Shower Room
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen
- Premium Position Within The Development
- Popular Location In Swinton
- Currently Achieving £450 PCM
- For Sale With No Chain
- Good Access To Manchester City Centre
Fantastic Investment Opportunity - Swinton - Manchester - Current Landlord achieving 450 PCM. We are delighted to offer for sale this contemporary apartment with one double bedroom, located on the ground floor of this popular development in Swinton. What sets this apartment aside is that it actually is set aside from the main block enjoying a premium position within the deveploment. Set within a private and secure development and comprising of a double bedroom, open plan lounge and kitchen. With ever increasing rents in Manchester this is an excellent investment for any active property investor.
Lounge & Kitchen
16' 8'' x 9' 3'' (5.08m x 2.82m)
A modern open plan lounge and kitchen with matching wall and base units in a white hi-gloss finish with black granite effect work tops, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, integrated electric oven and hob, stainless steel chimney style extractor, sink and drainer with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor. The lounge area has a Upvc double glazed front door and frosted window, carpeted flooring and electric heater
9' 2'' x 9' 0'' (2.79m x 2.74m)
A double bedroom with a Upvc double glazed window to the front and electric heater.
Incorporating a shower enclosure, low level WC and hand basin built into a vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor.
Located just off Station Road in Swinton, a central position walking distance to Swinton Centre and good access into Manchester City Centre.
As of the 12th Jan 2017 we have been advised by the vendor of the following....... Ground Rent approx £250pa 122 years remaining on the lease Service Charge approx £860pa
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54705145.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6580956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.