2 bedroom flat for saleScott Road, KILMARNOCK
Sold STC £60,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- STUNNING Two bedroom top floor flat. Pristine, move-in condition!
- Modern fitted kitchen & refitted modern bathroom!
- GENEROUS lounge and two double bedrooms.
- Private rear garden & shared drying area
- Town centre location. Plenty of free on street parking
Pristine condition! Do you want a SUBSTANTIAL two bedroom top floor flat with refitted bathroom, modern kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms, utility cupboard, d/g, gas c/h, rear garden and private storage? This is a STUNNING property! VIEW NOW!
This is a stunning traditional two bedroom top floor flat. Our clients have undertaken a number of upgrades during their stay within the property creating a perfect mix of traditional detail and contemporary finishes.
The communal entrance is well maintained and there is a carpeted communal entrance to this apartment.
The accommodation comprises of a reception hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with soft close drawer units, two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, modern refitted bathroom with white three piece suite, shower over bath and a utility room/storage cupboard that is plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and ample storage, including a shared outbuilding and a private storage cupboard in the communal stairway. There is a communal drying area at the rear and a private garden, which is south east facing. Viewing is essential to appreciate the living space on offer and location of this property.
The property is situated within close proximity to all local amenities, including shops, schools and transport links. The spacious accommodation is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Entrance hall with door to front and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 12' 6" plus door recess x 11' min ( 3.81m plus door recess x 3.35m min )
Lounge with rear facing double glazed window, radiator, carpeted flooring and door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 5' 8" ( 3.76m x 1.73m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel ink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, space for fridge freezer and central heating boiler.
Utility Room/ Storage Cupboard
Large storage cupboard plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedroom One 12' 10" plus bay window x 12' 9" max ( 3.91m plus bay window x 3.89m max )
Double bedroom with front facing bay window, two radiators and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.04m max x 2.84m max )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Modern fitted bathroom with w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over.
Shared outbuilding and a private storage cupboard in the communal stairway.
Communal drying area at the rear and a private garden, which is laid mainly to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54707200.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.