4 bedroom detached house for saleBarrow Hill, Sellindge, Ashford, Kent
Guide Price £500,000
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Detached house with 4 good sized bedrooms and 2 reception rooms
- Large kitchen, utility room
- Downstairs wet room
- In need of some updating
- Secluded gardens of 0.499 acres with views over farmland
- EPC energy rating F (22)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My dad designed and built this house for our family approximately 30 years ago. It is nestled in very large gardens which I feel will be fantastic for any family as, with the gates closed, the gardens are safe and secure.The house is as it was when it was built so it now requires some updating. However it has the foundations of what can be a fantastic home. So if you enjoy a project and have always dreamt of putting your own mark on your next home, then my mum and dad's home could be just for you.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: 10'11 x 6'9 (3.33m x 2.06m)
- Lounge: 27'5 x 13'8 (8.36m x 4.17m)
- Kitchen: 16'5 x 10'4 (5.01m x 3.15m)
- Dining Room: 11'11 x 10'4 (3.63m x 3.15m)
- Utility Room: 10'4 x 5'11 (3.15m x 1.80m)
- Wet Room: 7'2 x 4'10 (2.19m x 1.47m)
- Sun Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 13'6 (4.19m x 4.12m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 13'7 (4.19m x 4.14m)
- Bedroom 3: 16'5 x 8'5 (5.01m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'10 x 8'11 (3.00m x 2.72m)
- Garage: 23'3 x 18'2 (7.09m x 5.54m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54707341.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.