1 bedroom terraced house for saleNoel Street, Kimberley, Nottingham
Sold STC £69,500
- MID TERRACED PROPERTY
- One Double Bedroom
- Lounge and Kitchen
- Spacious Bathroom
- Partially Converted Attic Room
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
THIS IS A ONE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY with in walking distance of Kimberley town centre. Briefly comprising of a Lounge, Kitchen, One double Bedroom, Bathroom and partially converted Attic Room. To the rear there is a shared yard with side access. No Upward Chain.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ...............................................One double bedroom mid terrace property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location with in walking distance of Kimberley town centre and all the local amenities. The property is also with in easy commuting distance to M1 Junction 26, Nottingham and Derby City Centres. The property is offered with no upward chain and is ideal for a first time buyer and buy to let property investor. Early viewing essential to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 11' 6" max x 11' 1" ( 3.51m max x 3.38m )
Enter via a secure door through to Lounge having a feature exposed chimney breast with an electric stove effect fire, wooden laminate flooring, TV point, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to front and a door to:
Kitchen 11' 5" into understairs recess x 9' 3" ( 3.48m into understairs recess x 2.82m )
Fitted with a matching range of base an eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink with tiled splashbacks, free standing gas oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to rear, Upvc double glazed door to rear and a door leading to stairs.
First Floor Landing
Having carpet to stairs and landing, doors leading to bedroom 1 and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" max x 11' 2" ( 3.51m max x 3.40m )
Having a radiator, tv point, carpet to floor and a Upvc double glazed window to front.
fitted with a three piece white suite comprising bath with fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC with tiled splashbacks, cupboard, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to rear and a pull down loft ladder giving access to a partially converted attic room.
Partially converted attic room ideal for storage.
To the rear of the property there is a shared yard enclosed by a brick built wall with a private brick built outbuilding and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54708808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.