3 bedroom detached house for saleScotland Road, Nottingham
Offers Over £165,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Extended To The Rear
This property for sale comes to the market in Sherwood, in the NG5 area. This beautifully presented 3 bedroomed detached house is great value for money and is ideal for any young family looking for a great size property. It's extended to the rear with a conservatory and enclosed rear garden.
Property For Sale In The Sherwood Area Of NG5.This property comes to the market as great value for money and is ideal for any young family looking for a great size property. It is extended to the rear with a conservatory and enclosed rear garden. Close to local schools such as Heathfield Primary and Nursery School and Ellis Guilford School. Situated just off Valley Road which gives great access to the city centre and The City Hospital. Viewing Highly Advised And An Opportunity Not To Be Missed.
Double glazed door to the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
1st Floor Cloakroom
WC and a double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.51m )
Fire place and a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 7' 10" x 11' 7" Max ( 2.39m x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed patio doors leading through to the conservatory and a wall mounted radiator.
Front Room 10' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.15m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 20' 11" Max x 7' 7" ( 6.38m Max x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprises of a sink drainer, work surfaces and part tiled walls. Electric oven and hob, there is space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Houses the central heating boiler with wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 9' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.02m )
UPVC conservatory and a wall mounted radiator.
Accessed via stairs in the entrance hall way with double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.78m Max x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" Max x 11' 7" ( 3.20m Max x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear with a wall mounted radiator and access to the loft area.
Ground floor. Double glazed obscured window to the side with a corner bath unit with a shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property consists of a raised patio area and a lower level lawn area which is fully enclosed by a part fence and part tree line boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54708862.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.