3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThornborough Way, Hamilton, Leicester
Offers Over £180,000
- Was £185,000 o/o Reduced To £180,000 o/o
- 3/4 BEDROOM THREE STORY SEMI DETACHED
- UTILITY ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
THREE/FOUR BEDROOM, THREE STORY SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME offering driveway, garage and rear garden outside, inside you will have a utility room, cloakroom, family room/fourth bedroom, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and the three bedrooms. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN
THREE/FOUR BEDROOM, THREE STORY SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME. The property is set back from the main road, which gives a feeling of being private and a small community feeling. To the front can be found a driveway providing off parking and an integral garage with up and over door. To the rear can be found an easy to maintain garden comprising mainly of laid lawn and a patio. Once inside the ground floor offers a cloakroom, utility room and a downstairs family room/bedroom four. To the first floor you will have the breakfast kitchen and the lounge, with the three bedrooms and bathroom to the second floor. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN.
Ground floor entrance hallway leading to the down stairs family room / bedroom four, utility room, cloak room and to the stairs.
WC and a hand wash basin.
Utility Room 6' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.08m x 1.80m )
Work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, sink drainer unit. Leads to the rear garden.
Family Room / Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.49m )
Patio doors leading out onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Leads to the lounge, breakfast kitchen and to the stairs.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.72m x 3.12m )
Juliet balcony terraced doors over looking the rear garden and a double glazed rear window. Radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.78m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces and a sink drainer unit. Integral cooker with space for a fridge freezer. Juliet Balcony terraced doors over looking the front driveway.
Second Floor Landing
Leads to the three bedrooms and a bathroom. Loft access and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear over looking the garden. Radiator. Leads to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, WC and a hand wash basin.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear over looking the garden. Radiator.
Window to the front, bath, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
Easy to maintain, fenced off garden comprising of mainly laid lawn and a patio.
Front driveway providing off road parking and a integral garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54708889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.