2 bedroom flat for saleBishopstoke Road, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh
- Riverside apartment
- Located on the first floor
- Lounge with balcony overlooking River
- Dining area opening to kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Allocated parking
Riverside Court is a small block located adjacent to a River, approximately a mile from Eastleigh Town Centre and mainline railway station. The apartment is on the first floor and has a lounge with French doors opening to a balcony overlooking the River. There is an allocated parking space.
In a small block adjacent to the River Itchen this first floor apartment offers the benefit of a balcony from French doors in the lounge where you can sit and look over the river. With access to walks, local shops and public houses, Eastleigh town centre with railway station, bus station, leisure facilities and an array of shops. A viewing of this apartment is recommended.
Communal Front Door
The communal front door has a security entry phone system into the building. The communal hallway has stairs to the first floor.
Front door from the communal hallway, airing cupboard
Dining Area 7' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.31m )
Electric storage heater, archway to the kitchen and an opening to the lounge
Kitchen 7' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.34m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front, sink unit with cupboard below, further wall and base level units with worktop surface over, built in oven & hob, built in fridge freezer and washing machine
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.01m x 3.51m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, electric heater, feature electric fireplace with decorative surround. Double glazed French doors to the balcony
The balcony to the side of the block overlooks the River
Bedroom 1 10' 8" plus extra door recess x 10' 2" ( 3.25m plus extra door recess x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the side, electric heater, built in double wardrobes
Bedroom 2 9' 2" plus extra door recess x 7' 9" ( 2.79m plus extra door recess x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the side, electric heater, built in double wardrobe
Obscure double glazed window, panel enclosed bath, low level W.C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, smooth finish ceiling with spot lighting.
Within the car park for the block there is an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54710293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.