4 bedroom detached house for saleHooley Lane, Redhill
Sold STC £420,000
- Detached Home
- Situated in Earlswood
- Four Bedrooms
- Local To Good Schools
- Local To Excellent Transport Links
A DETACHED four bedroom family home SPLIT OVER FOUR FLOORS. The property briefly benefits from LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIRE, dining room and kitchen with direct access to garden, THREE BEDROOMS WITH BUILT IN CUPBOARD SPACE and FURTHER STAIRS TO MASTER BEDROOM.
Looking for that detached period home close to schools and transport links? This stunning four bedroom family home offers it. Set over four floors which allows you many flexible options on how you wish to live you can simply put your bags down and enjoy. Earlswood Juniors and Infants School are close by as is Earlswood and Redhill train stations for the commute into the City.
The more I think about it I love this house. Redhill town centre and Reigate High Street are nearby as is the M25 and Gatwick Airport.
The lower ground floor you have a beautiful lounge with feature fire, kitchen with access to the rear garden, dining room again with direct access to the garden and lovely patio area which is great for entertaining and eating breakfast, lunch or dinner. The gate leads to laid lawn and storage.
The first floor benefits from bedroom three with built in cupboards, family bathroom and bedroom one with built in wardrobes.
Further stairs lead to another bedroom with built in storage.
The house needs to be seen to be appreciated as it will be one you remember!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54711742.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.