1 bedroom detached house for saleWembdon Road, Bridgwater
- DETACHED FREEHOLD CHARACTER COTTAGE
- WEST BRIDGWATER / WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN
- FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATING
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- MODERN KITCHEN / BATHROOM FITMENTS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- PREVIOUSLY LET FOR £450 PCM
- LOVELY VIEWS OVER BRIDGWATER CANAL
A highly unique one bedroom detached character cottage with attractive private garden siding onto the canal. The property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and really must be viewed to be appreciated. The property was previously let for £450 pcm. Accommodation comprises of an open plan lounge/kitchen, rear lobby, ground floor bathroom, first floor double bedroom. Fully UPVC double glazing, electric heating. Energy Rating: F-34
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6849688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.