3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFerriby Lane, Grimsby
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory
- Three bedrooms, master with en-suite, family bathroom
- Extensive gardens with outbuildings and greenhouses
- Gas central heating and wood frame double glazing
- EPC RATING : E
DDM Residential are pleased to offer to the open market this three bedroom detached bungalow situated on an extensive plot in the quiet location of Ferriby Lane. The property has the benefit of gas central heating, wood frame double glazed window and extensive front and rear gardens with a single detached garage, outbuildings and greenhouse. The accommodation includes kitchen diner, dining room, excellent size lounge, extended conservatory, three good size bedrooms with the master having an en-suite and family bathroom. The property still offers some original features and is situated close to the local shops, school and bus routes. No chain.
N.B. The property stands in a conservation area with listed trees.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54711844.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1756558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.