5 bedroom detached house for saleBloxham Road, Banbury
- Morris Home - Victoria Park - The Stratford - Plot 17 - 2124 sq ft
- Five Bedroom Detached with Double Garage.
- Full Market Value Part-Exchange*
- Ready to move into - Book a viewing
- Large Kitchen/Dining/Family room with fully integrated Neff Appliances
- Two En-Suites and Two Bathrooms with ROCA Sanitaryware
- Fully Carpeted and Ceramic Floor Tiles
- £5,000 Towards STAMP DUTY
* READY TO MOVE INTO* The Stratford - Plot 17 has a SPACIOUS lounge and an OPEN PLAN kitchen/breakfast area/family with BI-FOLD doors leading to a GARDEN. First floor two bedrooms with EN-SUITES, one more bedroom and a bathroom. Second floor two more bedrooms and a bathroom.. DOUBLE GARAGE.
MORRIS HOMES AT VICTORIA PARK.
Victoria Park provides a pleasant rural development with a delightful collection of individual appointed 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroomed properties on the outskirts of Banbury, where ancient markets and crosses mix with coffee and cake in a town surrounded by beautiful countryside. OPEN 7 DAYS PER WEEK 10:30 to 5:30pm
The Stratford is a spacious and luxurious family home set over three floors. A comfortable lounge has an adjacent kitchen/breakfast/family area with bi-fold doors providing access to the garden and a downstairs utility room. Two first floor bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, while a third bedroom provides access to a shared bathroom. Two spacious bedrooms and a second bathroom can be found on the second floor, and a double garage completes this large and welcoming family home.
Lounge 5510* x 3380*mm (18'1"* x 11'1"*)
Family 4270* x 3450*mm (14’0”* x 11’4”*)
Kitchen/Breakfast 4670* x 5420*mm (15’4”* x 17’9”*)
Study 3100* x 3180*mm (10’2”* x 10’5”*)
Utility 1750 x 2040mm (5'9" x 6'8")
Cloakroom 950 x 1750mm (3'1" x 5'9")
Bedroom 1 4270* x 4020mm (14'0"* x 13'2")
En-suite 1825 x 3130mm (6'0" x 10'4")
Bedroom 2 3380* x 3580*mm (11'1"* x 11'9"*)
En-suite (1) 1300* x 3380*mm (4'3"* x 11'1"*)
Bedroom 3 3710* x 3135*mm (10'2"* x 10'3"*)
Bathroom 1770 x 3100mm (5'9" x 10'2")
Bedroom 4 5720* x 2910 mm (18'9"* x 9'7")
Bedroom 5 5720* x 3140 mm (18'9"* x 10'4")
Bathroom 2600* x 1560mm (8'6"* x 5'1")
The images, dimensions and floorplans used throughout this website are indicative only. In the majority of cases, they will be illustrations, computer generated images (CGI’s) or photographs of other similar properties, they are unlikely to be actual photographs of the specific plot that is being sold as the majority of plots are sold off-plan. For accurate information, please contact the sales advisor on that specific development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWF101569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Banbury - Hanwell Fields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.