5 bedroom detached house for saleBowling Leys, Middleton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK10
- Modern detached house
- Five bedrooms, three bath/shower rooms
- Three reception rooms
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Double garage, parking for two cars
- Oakgrove school catchment
A modern five bedroom detached house with an enclosed garden, double garage and off street parking, situated on the edge of Milton Keynes village. The property has been updated by the present owners. This includes a remodelling of the kitchen/breakfast room with some integrated appliances, and a refitted en suite bathroom to the master bedroom which also has a walk-in wardrobe. Further accommodation includes, on the ground floor, a dual aspect sitting room, a study, a conservatory, a utility room and a cloakroom. On the first floor, bedroom two has an en suite shower room and there are three further bedrooms. The rear garden is enclosed and there is an integral double garage with further off street parking for two cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54712384.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MKC140114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Central Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.