3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWatermans Walk, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 3TJ
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
A well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with a conservatory. Situated within this popular area. Conveniently close to local schools, shops and amenities. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hall, W/C, Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Conservatory, Stairs to Landing, 3 Bedrooms and a Bathroom/WC. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear. There is also a driveway providing off street parking. No onward chain.
* 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
* Off Street Parking
* No Onward Chain
* Downstairs W/C
* Living Room: 4.74m x 4.43m (15' 7" x 14' 6")
* Dining Kitchen: 4.42m x 2.58m (14' 6" x 8' 6")
* Conservatory: 3.43m x 2.02m (11' 3" x 6' 8")
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom 1: 4.07m x 2.56m (13' 4" x 8' 5")
* Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 2.45m (11' 1" x 8')
* Bedroom 3: 2.3m x 1.8m (7' 7" x 5' 11")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54712876.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.