3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairholme, Bedford
Sold STC £250,000
- **OPEN HOUSE** Saturday 2nd July
- Property With Potential
- Three Bed Semi Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage & Off Road Parking
**PROPERTY WITH POTENTIAL** This three bedroom semi-detached located in Putnoe, offers any potential purchaser the opportunity for scope and further improvement with close proximity to local shops and conveniences.
***OPEN HOUSE EVENT*** We are holding an open house event at this property on Saturday 2nd July. Call now to book your slot.
In brief the accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, cloakroom, kitchen and garden room. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a shower room. Further benefits include double glazing (where specified), gas radiator heating, front and rear gardens, garage and off road parking.
Door and two windows to the front aspect, radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator and part tiling throughout.
Lounge 12' Max x 11' 11" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.63m Max )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, gas fireplace and double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Dining Room 12' Max x 12' Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fireplace and radiator.
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units and work surfaces stainless steel sink unit and drainer with tiling to the splashback areas, space for standalone oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, opening to pantry, radiator, door to garden room and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Garden Room 12' max x 10' 9" max ( 3.66m max x 3.28m max )
Windows to the rear and side aspects, glazed door to the rear garden, door to cupboard with window to the rear aspect, power and light connected, skylight window and door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 1" up to wardrobe ( 3.28m x 3.07m up to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to airing cupboard, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash hand basin, radiator and tiling to splashback areas.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, block paved driveway leading to garage.
Up and over door, power and light and door to garden room.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, raised flower beds and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54713479.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.