3 bedroom detached house for saleWalsall Road, Great Barr, Birmingham
Sold STC £240,000
- Detached Family Property
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Integral Side Garage
- Side Utility Area
- Off Road Parking
** IDEAL FAMILY HOME** *DETACHED* Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. The property briefly comprises; Lounge, Dining Room, Downstairs WC, Extended Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Enclosed Rear Garden, Integral Side Garage & Off Road Parking
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an extended detached residence set on the main Walsall Road, Great Barr, The property briefly comprises; entrance Hallway, lounge, dining room, extended kitchen and covered side Utility Integral Garage and downstairs WC. To the first floor three spacious bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating. Externally the property offers front garden with driveway providing off road parking and leading to integral side garage and enclosed spacious garden to the rear. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain, Internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate the accommodation offered by this ideal family home.
Double glazed door to fore, ceiling light point.
Ceiling light point, low level flush wc, vanity unit, tiled splashbacks and lino flooring.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.55m max x 3.61m max )
Ceiling light point, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear, gas fire, coving to ceiling and sliding doors to
Dining Room 15' 1" max x 10' 11" ( 4.60m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to fore, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 7' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.34m )
Two ceiling light points, double glazed window to rear and a range of matching wall and base units with stainless steel sink inset with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker, gas hob, dishwasher point and laminated flooring.
Utility Room 18' 1" x 5' 7" ( 5.51m x 1.70m )
Two strip lights, double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, washing machine point, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over,.
Ceiling light point, loft hatch and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.28m )
Ceiling light point, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" max x 11' 11" ( 4.55m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 14' 10" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.52m max x 3.53m max )
Two ceiling light points and two central heating radiators.
Ceiling light point, double glazed window to side and rear, panelled bath with shower cubicle over, low level flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin inset and tiled splashbacks.
Garage 15' 3" x 7' 1" ( 4.65m x 2.16m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54713591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.