4 bedroom house for saleBlackwell Road, Barnt Green, Worcestershire
Sold STC £700,000
- Detached 19th Century House
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Three reception rooms
- Planning permission for existing separate dwelling up to 1,618 sq. ft
- Planning permission for additional triple garage
- Grounds extending to 8 acres
- Offered for sale with no chain
- Energy Efficiency Rating G
An opportunity for development, Gorse Bank has planning permissions to make several valuable additions. The existing property is a traditional four bedroom detached 19th Century family residence set in approximately 8 acres of grounds in the popular and sought after location of Barnt Green.
The existing quadruple garage with stables has permission to be converted into a separate 2 or 3 bedroom detached bungalow with its own title, driveway and gardens. There is also permission to build a separate detached triple garage for the main residence.
FOR FULL DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE PDF PROPERTY PARTICULARS BELOW OR THE VIDEO TOUR TAB ABOVE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54714289.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26339251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Droitwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.