8 bedroom detached house for saleWyfold,Oxfordshire,RG4
- L-shaped barn dating back to c.1850 (converted 1987)
- Kitchen/breakfast room with stable door to outside
- Main reception room with vaulted ceiling & mezzanine
- Family room leading to conservatory
- Five bedrooms & three bathrooms
- Sweeping driveway & formal gardens with sun terraces
- Open bay garaging with garden bathroom & office above
- 4.05 hectare (10 acre) registered farm holding
- One bedroom annexed property (currently tenanted)
- Two bedroom annexed property (currently tenanted)
This five bedroom barn conversion benefits from two annexed cottages and a two bay car port with office above. There are formal gardens plus paddocks
Set in the beautiful hamlet of Wyfold is this historic barn conversion dating back to circa 1850 which has been lovingly extended retaining a wealth of character and charm. The property offers a huge amount of potential and opportunity and sits on a plot of 10 acres with beautiful views. The property consists of; Kitchen/breakfast room with stable door to outside, 25ft reception room with vaulted ceilings and mezzanine, family room leading to a conservatory and five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Viewings are highly recommended to see this exceptionally unique property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2014907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.