2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Eckington, Sheffield
Sold STC £89,995
- Two bedroom mid terrace property
- IDEAL first time buy/ investment property
- Situated in popular area of ECKINGTON
- Lounge, kitchen
- On street parking
Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS alike is this TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY, with GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, LOUNGE, KITCHEN, ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDEN. Situated in a popular residential area of ECKINGTON.
Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS alike is this TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY, with GAS CENTRAL HEATING, LOUNGE, KITCHEN, ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDEN. Situated in a popular residential area of ECKINGTON which has convenient access to Crystal Peaks, a host of local amenities, shops, reputable schools and transport links, including bus, ring road, tram and motorway networks.
Lounge 12' 5" maximum measurement x 11' 11" ( 3.78m maximum measurement x 3.63m )
with front facing windows, radiator, wood effect flooring, the focus point in the lounge is the feature fire place incorporating a marble back and heath housing the gas fire.
Dining Kitchen 10' x 12' 4" ( 3.05m x 3.76m )
featuring wall and base units incorporating inset stainless steel mixer taps and splash back tiling, gas hob with extractor above, electric oven and radiator. Doors to first floor landing and door to rear garden.
Radiator and stairs to attic bedroom
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.63m )
double glazed window and a radiator
Attic Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.84m )
window and radiator
Bathroom suite comprises bath with shower over and screen, wash hand basin, complementary tiling and useful storage cupboard that houses the boiler and double glazed window.
Low maintaince block paved patio, incorporating loose woodchipping and herbaceous border
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54715112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.