4 bedroom detached house for saleHawkscliffe, 198 Stainland Road, HX4
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Separate Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms (Master En-Suite) and House Bathroom
- Extremely Well Appointed Throughout
- Set in Commanding Elevated Setting Affording Outstanding Views
- Easily Accessible for Halifax, Huddersfield and M62
- Close to Local Amenities and Bradley Hall Golf Course
Highly Individual Detached Residence in Desirable Location
Large and imposing double fronted Detached Residence, providing an extensive individual arrangement of generously proportioned accommodation, standing proud in a commanding elevated position in a most favourable and highly accessible semi rural location, lying within easy reach of local amenities, the Halifax and Huddersfield town centre and affording excellent commuter access by both road and rail.
The Full Accommodation comprises as follows: -
*Entrance Reception Hall
*Lounge 18' x 11'8"
*Dining Room 19'10" x 11'8"
*Walk in Cloaks and General Storeroom (with Adjoining Fitted Cloakroom - 10'4" x 4'10")
*Sitting Room/Family Lounge 13'8" x 11'8"
*Kitchen and Breakfast Room 11'1" x 10'8"
*Utility Room 11'10" x 5'9"
*Upper Landing Area
*Bedroom 1. - 12'5" x 11'10"
*En-Suite Shower Room 6'3" x 4'11"
*Bedroom 2. - 17'11" x 9'9"
*Bedroom 3. - 11'8" x 9'9"
*Bedroom 4. - 11'8" x 7'
*House Bathroom 6'7" x 6'4"
*Attached Double Garage 19'7" x 17'2"
*Sloping Garden Frontage
*Lower Roadside and Upper Hardstanding with Sweeping Drive to Large Attached Double Garage
*Delightful Sunny Patio Enclosure to Rear with Extensive Upper Garden Area
From the Halifax Town Centre follow directions towards Huddersfield and proceed along the Huddersfield Road before continuing down Salterhebble Hill passing the Shell Filling Station on the left hand side of the road before turning right down the Stainland Road. Proceed more or less straight ahead through the mini-roundabout junction and continue along the Stainland Road until reaching the district of West Vale, whereupon proceed straight ahead through both traffic light junctions towards Holywell Green. Climb the hill passing Bradley Hall Golf Course on the right hand side of the road, where the property stands a short distance higher up Stainland Road in a prominent elevated position on the same side of the road.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54715190.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bghx0978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brearley - Greens, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.