2 bedroom terraced house for saleTedder Close, Barnham, THETFORD
- Sought After Village Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Electric Heating
Located in the sought after Suffolk village location of Barnham, this two bedroom home would make an ideal first time or investment purchase.
Located in the highly regarded village of Barnham and conveniently positioned for the shopping and leisure facilities of Bury St Edmunds, this two bedroom mid terrace home benefits from a kitchen, lounge, family bathroom, good size rear garden backing onto open fields and a garage. Ideal first time or investment purchase.
With front entrance door, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, window to front aspect.
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 1" ( 5.38m x 3.07m )
With multi fuel burner (approximately 3 years old), night storage heater, TV point, laminate flooring, windows to front and rear aspects.
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 7' 10" ( 4.22m max x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, freestanding electric oven, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for dryer, space for fridge/freezer, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring, window to rear aspect, half glazed door to rear.
Side Lobby 7' x 4' 6" ( 2.13m x 1.37m )
With door to built in cupboard having meter and trip switches, half glazed door to kitchen, outside light, gate to front.
See floorplan layout - potential for kitchen size to be increased or utility room subject to usual regulations.
On The First Floor
With deep storage cupboard, night storage heater, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 10' max ( 4.67m x 3.05m max )
With built in cupboard, point for night storage heater, windows to front and rear aspects.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 1" plus door recess ( 3.25m x 2.77m plus door recess )
With built in wardrobe, night storage heater, access to loft space (with air circulation system in loft), window to front aspect.
With white suite comprising panelled bath with Triton electric shower over, wall mounted hand basin, WC, tiled splash areas, built in airing cupboard housing pre-lagged tank (approximately 2 years old), electric chrome radiator, window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property is an area garden which is mainly shingled and attractively planted with flowers and shrubs. A gate leads to the side lobby. The enclosed good size rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and backs onto open fields. There is an outside tap, shed and woodstore. A SINGLE GARAGE with up and over door is located en bloc close to the property.
There are management charges of £25 per month for the maintenance of the development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54715624.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.