4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLode Lane, Solihull
- THREE-STOREY ACCOMMODATION
- ENTRANCE PORCH / RECEPTION HALL
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- EXTENDED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR LANDINGS
- FOUR BEDROOMS / FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING / DOUBLE GLAZING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR FOUR VEHICLES
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
517 Lode Lane is a well presented, thoughtfully extended, three-storey, four bedroomed, semi detached family home, conveniently situated in this highly sought after residential location.
We have lived at the property for the last 13 years and have extended it by adding an additional bedroom in the loft as well as substantially extending the kitchen 8 years ago, which is the main focus of the house making it a great sized family home
With a south facing garden, the sun shines through onto the kitchen and dining room from early afternoon until the sun sets. The garden is easy to maintain with various shrubs and plants that are now well established.
The drive was block paved just under 5 years ago and allows for 4 cars to be parked at any one time. The house is also on an excellent bus route which is ideal for getting into Solihull as well as Birmingham town centre and all other local amenities
The surrounding area has lots to offer, including an excellent pub across the road and a Tesco which is open until 10pm every evening.
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54716140.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Burt The Estate Agent, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.